Wednesday, July 5, 2017

In company with clouds


People who knew me better,would know that the moment I step out anywhere outside I immediately look up to the skies. If I don't then I most certainly had an horrendous day.

Luckily the clouds don't come in single shape and size, so there is a sure chance of finding something new every time and that instantly cheers me.

These are the very interesting ones that I caught this June. 

Rainbow clouds just before dusk

Cirrus clouds during a mid morning

Rainbow in the clouds

Rains pouring from a distant cloud

Sun rays piercing through the dark clouds.It started raining a little while after
Thank God for them I will never know boredom. 
Do you watch the clouds..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.Would love to hear your comments ...

!!!

Saying nothing sometimes says the most Emily Dickinson