Saturday, October 21, 2017

The weather Gods..

..always have different plans than mine. Tonight the Orionids meteor shower will peak and it is supposed to be a good year for them and I had a plan in mind to wake up after midnight and witness the shower. But right from afternoon it has been cloudy and just now it became completely dark (and it is only 4'O clock now) and started raining. 

I doubt the clouds will clear .. there are too many cumulonimbus clouds currently adorning the sky and a heavy rainfall is predicted in parts of the country. Too bad for my plans .. but good for the garden plants, so I'll compromise and wait for the Leonids meteor shower.


                                       *my first search result on Orionids shower in you tube and really liked it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.Would love to hear your comments ...

!!!

Saying nothing sometimes says the most Emily Dickinson