Monday, December 12, 2016

A crochet work to show..


..after a very long time. My niece celebrated her Birthday recently and I took up the opportunity to crochet something. The girl is crazy about snowman and after a long search in the youtube found a tutorial for making a tiny stuffed snowman.The tutorial was elaborate and looked easy to make.As I had all the things needed handy,it took only 45 minutes to complete the snowman and his hat and scarf.
The snowman turned out to be only 2 inches tall and while the tutorial recommended using 3D paint for nose and eyes, I crocheted a small nose in wool and stitched it in place.I also made a change to the hat's design.

We put some cotton to resemble snow in a box and sat the snowman.I am still learning when it comes to various crochet techniques but am happy my first effort at a stuffed toy turned out well.My niece was very happy with this tiny gift that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.Would love to hear your comments ...

!!!

Saying nothing sometimes says the most Emily Dickinson