Friday, December 1, 2017

So close ..

I wanted to do a quick post and when I was thinking about it realized I had not shared even a single Calvin post this year at all. My love for Calvin and Hobbes knows no bounds and I love especially the strips that detail Christmas time at the Calvin household.Fortunately I have all of the Calvin comic strips that ever got published (Calvin ran from 1985 till 1995) so it is easy to read a few whenever I wish. I am planning to post one Calvin strip each Friday all through December.

Today I pick year 1988 and the strip published on December 1st (29 years ago on the same day) ...Enjoy.



Oh poor Calvin..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.Would love to hear your comments ...

!!!

Saying nothing sometimes says the most Emily Dickinson